COVID-19 Update. For the foreseeable future, all classes will be conducted remotely via Zoom. This maximizes the safety of staff and students and allows us to teach anywhere in the country.
Task Force: ISO trains Veterans, Active Duty, their spouses, and caregivers in the art and skills of photography. Our four-week SUPPORT Photography Training course enables you to:
- Take the best photos of your life
- Spend time with other Veterans learning new skills
- Focus on a fresh perspective for your life, your family and your friends
- Find healthy ways to cope with stress
- Join a community of Veterans helping other Veterans
- Have fun!
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photographer, Task Force: ISO’s photography training classes support your needs for life balance, purpose and community. Together, we’ll build communication skills, gain insights and engage with other Veterans.
Check out our schedule for virtual and in-person classes held in Denver, Colorado Springs or Fort Collins. Veterans and professional photographers teach these classes. Classes are free for Veterans, their spouses and caregivers.
- Course 21-04 is a remote course, we will meet for 4 Saturdays beginning on May 29 @ 1:00 PM MDT ending on June 19. APPLY HERE! Application Deadline: 15 May
- Course 21-05 is tentatively scheduled to begin on August 28 and finish on September 18. We will post more details when they become available. APPLY HERE! Application Deadline: 14 Septemeber
- Course 21-06 is tentatively scheduled to begin on October 16 and finish on November 6. We will post more details when they become available. APPLY HERE! Application Deadline: 2 October
- If you are interested and none of these dates work for your schedule, we encourage you to Apply Here and we will contact you when we schedule new courses.