Supporting Veterans Who Continue to Serve Veterans
Your contribution enables Task Force: ISO to provide positive imagery of our resilient warriors, support self-discovery through the Operation: LUX SANITATEM photography training program and extend outreach to veterans.
Supporting Task Force: ISO can be felt in many ways.
Your contribution will be used to:
- Acquire camera equipment through purchase or direct donations
- Allow veterans to participate in Operation: LUX SANITATEM photography training course at zero cost
- Partner with professional therapists for consultation and guidance to ensure the conduct of Operation: LUX SANITATEM photography training course is effective and therapeutic
- Teach useful technical and creative skills through a thoroughly developed photography course
- Enable strategic partnerships with other organizations throughout the United States
Veterans are resilient warriors. Your support will provide the equipment for fighting the inner battle. A toolkit for self-therapy, self-healing and the opportunity to see life through a different lens and continue on with renewed strength.